SO YOU'RE OFF TO COLLEGE?
Are things going as planned? Is there anything you wish you had someone to help with? Someone who knows the university and can point you in the right direction for resources and help with questions that you may feel too embarrassed to ask?
Maybe you’re frustrated with online learning, or are just feeling overwhelmed or lost?
You want help, but maybe you just aren’t sure where to go.
AN ACADEMIC COACH CAN HELP
An academic coach inspires students to reach their full potential.
The experienced educators at Academic Coaching Specialists are here and ready to work with you right now. Let us take the lead and guide you through this school year-whatever it looks like.
Utilizing a series of short readings, resources and individual weekly sessions with a coach, we can:
- Identify and troubleshoot issues
- Help you get out from under
- Reduce the pressure
- Understand ways to work smarter
- Make the best use of your time
- Help you gain back your confidence
3 Critical Roles of a Coach:
Coaches can assist you in finding the appropriate campus resources, groups, and activities.
A coach provides an encouraging, friendly and non-judgmental environment, empowering you to overcome obstacles, while supporting your professional and personal goal development.
Coaches facilitate the use of lessons and techniques that motivate, while learning vital skills that propel success and enhance both in-class and web-based learning.
NEARLY 1/3 OF COLLEGE FRESHMEN DROP OUT BEFORE THEIR SOPHOMORE YEAR
NAVIGATING COLLEGE AND COVID-19
COVID 19 has made many things in our world extremely challenging- and at times, overwhelming. Even students who never had problems before can find themselves struggling in this new environment.
You are not alone. We have the experience and knowledge to get you back on top and feeling confident. Our coaches are life-long educators who are dedicated to helping you succeed.
Let them provide peace of mind before any more of the semester goes by.
Call today at 833-411-4ACS
Count on an Academic Coach to:
- Provide 1-on-1 interaction
- Serve as a resource throughout the year
- Help with a successful transition to college
- Encourage engagement in University events and group participation
- Help you develop a four-year plan and a pathway to graduation
- Help develop necessary skills for academic and personal development
- Connect you with the right resources on campus
- Assist in creating clear academic, personal, and professional goals
GOOD. FIT. GUARANTEED.
Our coaches are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience that is custom-tailored to the individual needs of your student.
AN ACADEMIC COACH WILL HELP YOU MASTER CRITICAL COLLEGE LIFE SKILLS
- Organization and time management
- Avoiding procrastination
- Pre-planning of projects and creating study schedules
- Seeking help from professors and/or TA’
- Improving and using effective study skills and strategies
- Balancing study time and social time
- Handing in assignments and projects on time
- Being accountable and making good choices
- Signing up for tutoring and utilization of campus resources
- Getting enough sleep and proper nutrition
- Degree and career exploration
What Our Students Say
” The program has geared me up for success not only in the classroom but also in life. Having a dedicated plan day in and day out has helped me achieve so much. With the help and guidance from ACS, I was able to graduate college (which I never thought could happen) and have helped me land my dream job right out of college! Thank you ACS!! “
” I was able to improve my test scores, improve my overall grades and even make dean’s list. I also gained a new mentor, coach, and friend. I am using the skills I learned through ACS daily in my career such as planning, focusing, and prioritizing my tasks each day. “
” I struggle with time management and I have learned that I need accountability to finish and reach my goals. Having someone who cares about my success, offering tools and strategies to get there, has been crucial for my professional and personal development. I am so grateful for this support from ACS in this journey. “